O.K. So you are out with your friends on the usual Friday night extravaganza!
The music begins to play you want to dance,
Happy Feet. I mean it’s Friday ! Release the tension and anxiety from that long week of work.
You scan the bar, not a cute guy in site or one that’s not inebriated! The nice looking guys have a lady or girl
latched on their arm.
What are your choices?
1. Ask someone to dance
2. Dance with friend
3. Dance alone
4. Wait until someone asks you to dance
Which choices are best? Here’s the truth..
1. Don’t ask anyone to dance! If they are not out there dancing already they either don’t like to dance or have a wife or girlfriend and just came out with a buddy!
2. Dance with friends ..Yes! Winner! When your friends are tired or don’t want to dance the answer of “No” is much easier to handle!
3. Dancing alone! … If you have the nerve and really want to dance I say go for it!
4. Wait for someone to ask you to dance? No! You will be waiting for hours!
Remember time is precious. Enjoy each micro-second